Saturday, February 14, 2009

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Kallee

Kallee was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. She works really hard to get good grades.Keep up the good work Kal!
I took Kallee birthday shopping, and it was probably the fastest shopping trip I have ever been on. She is not a fan of shopping like the rest of the family. Like father like daughter!
I can't believe that our baby is 13! That is crazy.

Cameron and Carson brought Kallee a present for being the best babysitter!

Kallee is lucky to have 2 sisters that are so good to her. Kilee was in St.George on Kallees birthday, but Kilee took her to dinner for her birthday.

6 comments:

Janna said...

That was so fun to see you the other night at the NJHS ceremony! We are so thankful Connan has great friends, like Kallee! We hope they will continue to influence each other to keep going in the direction they are going! Kallee, I hope that you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Connan is right behind you, THIRTEEN - True Teenagers! WOW! By the way, I love your blog - you have a BEAUTIFUL Family!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Kallee!! 13 is such a fun age it was one of my favorite! Sisters are so great your so lucky to have 2 sisters who are so good to you! and of course a really cool mom!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Kallee from all of us! You really are the best babysitter - my kids miss you a ton! Good job on your grades too.

Sidney Cottle said...

Happy Birthday Kallee! I remember when Kallee was a silverpup and so little....so crazy how fast time goes. Hope you had a great birthday Kallee!!!

Lauren said...

no not yet! They don't close the job until feb. 27th so it is open for a long time. but they called my supervisor so they are intereseted so hopefully i get an interview at least! I'll let you know!

Candice Beth said...

I am loving this posting business :) I'm very proud!! Happy birthday kallee and, D Happy birthday to you!! I need to come over soon...